Home

Sunday, February 10, 2013

CM - Tag Showoffs!!

Hi all I'm so excited my kit Cutie Pink Valentine was picked for scrap challenge last week over at Creative Misfits! Thanks so much Kelly for picking the kit!! So many awesome and gorgeous taggies! Great job Misfits so stunning hugzzz >:D<

Chilly

MaryR.

~♥~Tracy~♥~

:||SimplyMe||:


J-Me



Irishprincess


Beth2009


Cryss0407


heaven


natasha-30

Chrissy

Mihaela



emotionalbarbie


johan1968




Great job misfits on all the taggies wow awesome creations!!

My friends TaniaV. and Liz also made me taggies using Lovable Red Valentine!

TaniaV.

 
So amazing TaniaV. I love it so much it's so gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for my pressie hugzz and kissses!! >:D<

Liz



Wow Liz stunning as ever I love my sexy taggy thanks so very much!! hugzz and loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment