Home

Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Tag Showoffs For Feeling Blue And New Tut!

Hi all I have a few tag showoffs for feeling blue and Flaminsal from TCC made an awesome tut using the kit!! Thanks so much for my pressies I love them all so gorgeous as usual!! >:D<


Tut By Flaminsal My Blue Heart





I made this taggy using Feeling Blue


Liz aka Wicked Goddess made me this gorgeous tag!! Thanks so much Liz amazing as ever <3





Kitty Kat made me this beautiful new tag I love it kitty so pretty!! Thanks so much lots of love <3




Lina made me this pretty taggy using my kit thanks so much Lina I love it <3




Dot made 2 awesome taggies using my kit thanks so much Dot so sweet thanks for making these for me <3





 My friend Joe made this tag for me wow Joe you're really getting good at making sigs I love it!!




Wow these showoff taggies are getting better and better every time thanks so much everyone for thinking of me and making me these to show of here on my blog I appreciate it!! You all are my inspirations!






No comments:

Post a Comment