Home

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tons Of New Tag Showoffs For Lovable Red Valentine!!

Hello all hope you all had a great weekend!! Posting some tag showoffs for Lovable Red Valentine I absolutely love everyone's creation with it so far!! Thanks so much for making these amazing tags for me!

I made this using the matching cluster Hope you like it!


Samantha made me 2 awesome taggies using the kit and cluster wow Samantha great job on them so gorgeous and stunning!! Thanks for making these for me lots of loveee >:D<



She used the Cluster for this taggy <3

 
 My good friend Amanda made me another gorgeous taggy she used the Cluster for this tag i loveeee it so stunning thanks so much for mine!!



Kitty Kat made me this stunning gorgeous taggy wow I love it kitty so pretty!! Thanks for making me one big hugzzz!!

 

My friend Angelina made this gorgeous taggy with it great work Lina I love it!!

 

My friend Dot made me this pretty taggy with it to!! Thanks so much Dot huggzzz >:D<







No comments:

Post a Comment