Home

Sunday, March 31, 2013

More Easter Tag Show Off's and New Tut From Rhonda!! Happy Easter Everyone Woot!!

Hi everyone Happy Easter!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I been a busy bee lately..almost all set for moving can't wait so I been busy with that also working on a kit when I have time...Anyways I wanted to show off more tags made with my Rainbowlicious Easter hope you enjoy them as much as I do thanks so much ladies for making them <3  They used Samantha's cluster on the Chicks forum on this weeks Cluster funk challenge!



Stayyseee made this gorgeous taggy!! Love it!


Chilly made this adorable tag so pretty!


Kitty made this stunning tag!!


CandyCat's made this gorgeous taggy!!




TxKrisandra made this gorgeous stunning tag wow I really love it you did amazing!!




I made this taggy for Samantha using her cluster she made with my kit!1 Hugsss I love the cluster so pretty!!



Rhonda made this awesome tag and tut with the kit wow so gorgeous I was speechless when I seen it so pretty thanks for making it! hugzzzz >:D<

Hunnie Bunny

 







No comments:

Post a Comment