Home

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Kit!! Flirty In Pink!! + Blog Contest!!

Hi all got the new kit done woot woot!! Thanks Amanda for helping me name it Flirty In Pink awesome name!! This kit has 40 elements and 10 papers No Repeat Elements yay!! Hope you like it!! 

I am also making a blog contest with this kit!! All you have to do is make me a tag using the kit send it to me via e-mail ( mary_rose082@yahoo.com ) or you can pm me on TCC or the chatbox here on my blog to send your entry!! I will get a few friends to help pick the winner!! 1st place gets $6  2nd and 3rd gets $ 2 each sent to pp or gift certificate of choice!! This will last until April 30th or until I have enough entries to choose from <3 ( ALL ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED ON MY BLOG TO!! )


Preview: Flirty In Pink



11 comments:

  1. fabulous Kit Mary ty for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sal, Sharon and Sammygrrl!!! Big hugzzz >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kelly that's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME KIT!!!!!!! TYSVVM for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome kit! Thanks so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete