Home

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Taggies and New Tut By Crystal!!!

Hi all had some time this weekend to make a couple of taggies!! Just showing them off here...I know I been slacking a lil lately when it comes to kits but I will make a new one soon...I'm thinking either summer or 4th of July theme lol but I have to collect more CU's!!

Ahhhhh so love this New Garv Tube - Aunt Samantha had to play with her I used Sassi Designs 4th of July Kit!!




GET THE TUBE HERE!!                              GET THE KIT HERE!!




I made this tag with the awesome artwork of Mr. Jose Cano called Rocker Girl and matching Kit by Lizquis!






GET THE TUBE HERE!!!                            GET THE KIT HERE!!!



Crystal did an amazing new tut with my Party Skullz Kit!! I love it Crystal so awesome as usual!! I love this gorgeous FTU tube to from Popeye Wong!! 


RockNHard!!











No comments:

Post a Comment