Home

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Tag Show Offs For Dazzling Gold!!

I'm so excited!! Already got some taggies to show off using Dazzling Gold so happy to get them and I hope I get more!! I also couldn't resist and had to make a tag from it to lol!! Big hugs to Vic, Kitty and Lisa for my new taggies love them!! I'd also like to take the time to thank everyone who's commented on here and on 4shared when downloading my kits that means a lot to me and really gives me some motivation to make more freebies!! If you like my kits please follow me I will do the same with u!! Have a great week everyone!!



My Taggy Using Dazzling Gold <3





Vic made this stunning tag wow so gorgeous!! I love it!!






Kitty Kat made this one!! I love it thanks for taking the time to make me a tag I know you been busy!!







Lisa made this gorgeous pretty tag thanks so much Lisa I love it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment