Home

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Update!! + Some More Tag Show Off's

Hi everyone happy weekend!! I been busy making a couple of School Kits that's almost done very soon!! It's the same kit with 2 different color palettes to match all the great Back to school tubes out so look out for that hopefully by tomorrow night!! Showing off some amazing taggies done with my kits!!

Bams made this awesome taggy with my TCC Exclusive Kit  Rockin' Out Chicks Style!! so adorable!!



Vesta made this stunning gorgeous tag with the kit so awesome!! I just love it <3



Pamela made this gorgeous taggy with the kit love the tube she used!! Just so pretty!!


My friend Liz made this stunning tag!! Wow so sexy!! love love love it!! <3




If you would like to DL the kit you can get it over at TCC along with so many other awesome goodies from the lovely Chickies!!



Here are a couple made with my Dazzling Gold Kit!!

Liz made me this stunner amazing as always!!


Sam made me this beauty!! She is just gorgeous ty so much Sam for my awesome tag!!







No comments:

Post a Comment