Home

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update!! + New Valentines Kit Coming Soon!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe it's been a year since I first started making scrap kits!! I really feel like I have come full circle lol Now I'm making another Valentines kit for you all I just love that theme always so cute and awesome to make!! Please look out for the kit coming soon hopefully by the weekend!!  So much has been going on with my hectic life I'm sorry I haven't posted much here in a while but I will start to do more kits real soon!! Ahhhhh sick of this winter it's been to cold and dreary but on a bright side it should be less hectic for me at work for the next 3 weeks my boss is out of town so hopefully I get tons of goodies for you all soon!!


Here is a preview of my new kit!!



Please don't forget to join the totally awesome chicks!! At The Creative Chicks Forum!! Tons of contests and challenges for you to do!! Join us for our Valentines celebration coming soon + Pj Parties Tons of awesome tags and goodies!!




1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris
    This is not a spam
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and psp, Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete