Home

Thursday, August 28, 2014

My 1st Award!!!

My 1st Award!! Woot woot!! :D So exciting I got this award from Jo at Jo Designz

Thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog so excited to get picked.... I'm very honored and humbled Thank you so much!!

Designer that Inspires me Award!




Now i would like to pass the award to the following blogs that inspire me to!!


Vesta's Visions = Vesta's Visions

Minc from Tagging Obsessions = Tagging Obsessions




Thanks for all that you do and your creations they are truly inspiring!! and Jo to I would give it back to you if I was allowed lol!! There's so many more hope I can give out more awards in the future!!


Hugzzzz to all!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Thanks so much for this awesome award!!! You rock!!!! I am just tickled pink!!! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete