Home

Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Kit!! - Emotional Me.....and Update on Me!

Hello all...so much has happened the past few months it's been pretty crazy! As some of you might know I ended up at the hospital with Anemia but I found out there were other things wrong with me to I'm not gonna go into it that much right now but I'm fine and I'm still recovering after the first hospitalization I ended up in the E.R. again and this time they admitted me for 5 days! We did all the testing and I'm now on some medication but other than that I'm fine I feel better and hopefully I'll get back online soon! I been dying to make a kit for you all for a long long time now and I came up with an EMO themed kit lol I guess it's fitting since I been emotional lately to! It's not much but I been working on it since before I got sick I hope you like it I actually made it to match a gorgeous tube by Katharine called Emo Girl! I hope you all like it and now that I have some free time I'll be making more kits soon!! 


Preview: Emotional Me









Here is the matching tube:







5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, love it and did a tut with it link to my blog if you would like to see it
    http://tagaliciouzcreationz.blogspot.com/2015/07/emo-girl.html

    ReplyDelete