Home

Monday, March 7, 2016

New FTU Kit - Purple Love Kiss

Hi all got a kit done for you for your Purple themed tags , Love theme and Valentines theme it should match tons of purple tubes out there.  It's a throw back to my Wicked Purple Kit very similar colors maybe you can use them together.  Please leave some love when you download.  As always I would love to see any tags, tuts or any creations done with my kits!! Please feel free to leave a comment below and follow me for more freebies!!


Purple Love Kiss




7 comments:

  1. Love the Color!!!!!
    Thank you very much for sharing
    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Hugs,
    Narah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias por este regalo tan lindo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Purple!! Thanks for this gorgeous Kitt!!! Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete